While doing our case study for our Instructional Design class, I actually found many instructional websites or posts about our e-learning topic. I choose this Learn your Foot Type published by RUNNER'S WORLD in 2004 because I know that people would be curious about their foot type not only for runners but also for those who always walk or run that may cause their feet certain problems without knowing that their foot type or foot arch maybe one of the causes.
Check out the post: http://www.runnersworld.com/running-shoe-basics/take-wet-test-learn-your-foot-type
I can see 2 parts of the post. The first one is certain steps you need to do in order to measure your foot arch. They define certain things that you need to get and of course tasks that you need to do in order to properly measure your foot arch. They call it the "Wet Test".
The second part is they define 3 kinds of foot arch which can probably one of these is your foot arch from the result of the wet test. In the definition, the arch was properly described also they give instances on what would possibly happen if you have this kind of foot arch and what to avoid. They also indicated who may possibly acquire this foot arch.
All in all, I found this post useful as they provide pictures specially in the steps to actually see the actual view or the possible output for the ones taking the wet test. And also the description in each of the foot arch is fine as well. However, they should be more complete in a way that they give pictures in the steps but it is better if they put actual footage of the one doing the test rather than just drawing so that the reader could actually understand the steps well and they can compare the result immediately. Same goes for the description part, they should be able to add more details in defining each foot arch like giving examples on what can possibly happen although they did but lack of details like some are terms that a possible first timer in such concept would not understand. Maybe they should be more simple in defining the effects itself because I didn't understand much about their terms :)) like I have to search the terms pa. :D


Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento